Wadebridge 2020 Vision is a year of photography, capturing the life of Wadebridge in and throughout the year 2020.
It is open to everyone in Wadebridge. All you need is a camera, and these days almost everyone has a camera in their smart phone.
Photographs could be of:
- a whole-town event, such as the Carnival, the Folk Festival or BikeLights
- and the fireworks, don’t forget the fireworks on 1st January
- a club or society event
- a school or business event
- a personal or family event, such as a wedding or birthday party
- a particular place at intervals through the year, charting its changes across the seasons
- the life of a club, society, school or business through the year
- something that typifies where you live
- something that just catches your eye, that might not be typical at all
- all the things that you can think of and we can’t
We will start with an on-line archive of photos via Instagram and Facebook. As the project evolves, we will have displays and exhibitions in cafes and public buildings and spaces, and develop printed material.
If you would like to contribute online, please use the tag @wadebridge2020vision on Instagram or post on our community Facebook page Wadebridge 2020 Vision when posting your images. Make sure to add our #wadebridge2020 as well.
If you don’t want to put your photos in the public domain in this way, hang on to them for the exhibitions during the year.
Wadebridge 2020 Vision is initiated by Wadebridge Creative Hub with support from Wadebridge Rotary and Wadebridge & District Camera Club.